Oh, happy day! I finally got to this page making it possible to write a new post after about an hour of trying. And for me, that's about average. I haven't posted anything in a year, so it isn't any wonder. I began wondering about writing again and a few thoughts came to mind.
I began thinking about how people open their gifts? I know, strange, but they are my thoughts! I'm sure you have watched children at a birthday party? They are filled with excitement and anticipation, and will begin ripping off the paper without checking who was giving the gift. The cards generally assigned to Mom for this task. And for some, they are so slow, that another child will sometime help out, because they are not able to wait any longer. My question, how is it for you? How do you approach and open gifts? Is it ripping off the paper with abandonment or so careful the wrapping could be used again? How about the excitement and anticipation?
Another thought that came to mind and that is if "Each day is a gift" how do you open the gift of each morning? On awakening, do you jump out of bed with "Good Morning World," or snuggle down under the covers and say to yourself, "later." It brings to mind the thoughts of a little girl, me. I recall running down the street on my way to meeting friends, almost a state of euphoria; thinking how wonderful I was feeling and wondering what exciting events awaited me on this day How I would like to feel that again. I am the only one that stands in my way. It is my choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment