Here I sit in one of my favorite places, Paradise Bakery! What's not to like about that? My kids left for the airport on their way back to Houston. But first, we stopped here for breakfast, and the main reason, being certain my lap top was Wi Fi ready! After two days of running updates and deleting unused and unwanted programs, I am up and running. I have a new toy! Dave said, it was an old one and he's right there. But here I am, doing something that has only been in my thinking, for a couple of years.
Another thing they worked on, was the TV. Hmmm, I didn't realize I had a dvd and remarked about the fact, and was told I did. Kris asked, "What's that box in the table there?" To my complete surprise, I found it to be a dvd and cd player, as well as a radio etc! Everything plays through the TV and the surround sound speakers! I have never used it. Dave told me, "Mom you are not getting anymore hi-tech toys, until you learn to use the ones you already have!" It's work in progress, but here I am with one of those toys! Now for the dvd!? It only takes three remotes, like I'm going to get that? Bob, family friend, came over after taking the kids to the airport and hooked up the cable for video and had it working. All I have to do is to remember which remote is for which function? WISH ME LUCK!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment