Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I Drop Bread Crumbs!
A quip of our first visitation alone at the hospital For Paws for Patients. It actually went better than I anticipated. I was able to find the Cancer Center okay, and there was only one patient. The important thing, I was able to find my way in and out! Most of you know I am directionally challenged. Marlene had to correct me on my last visit as I tried making a turn down a hallway, instead of just going through the doorway! What can I say, it happens? A lot! Leaving the C.C, we made our way to the ER, no mistaking it's location. We probably visited ten to fifteen patients either waiting on treatments or a room. I admit, there was a point I was just standing trying to get my bearings, when a gentleman addressed me by asking if I was looking for something and if he could help? I said, "Yes, I was looking for the way out! About that time I noticed the EXIT sign just above my head. He said, I know what you mean, I generally drop bread crumbs, but the birds always eat them. I don't know why I've never thought of doing that?! I carry Cheerieos for Max, bet they would work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment