Here goes, day 2 on the Edge. Amazing what one can learn by going to the source for information. For me, a video right on the first page of the blogger web site. Duh! I would rather spend hours of trial and error, addressing the problem as a puzzle, when a few minutes would have solved it at the beginning. Anyway, just put in address: http://www.blogger.com. Click on view blog, hold your breath while doing this. If it works, slowly breathe out. Otherwise say a few words not allowed on this page and let me know in the comment section. Ohhh, if you didn't get to the site, guess you wouldn't be able too. Just send e-mail.
I thank you all for your responses, and if you didn't respond, I thank you too, just for reading it. I received an e-mail this morning from a friend and colleague of bygone days, and whose opinion I respect, applauding me for learning new things. I've had my year of "Jubilee" (another story) and I've declared this my year of adventure. My grand daughter will be happy to know this because nearing of end of 2009, she asked her mom, "What will grandma do now?" "What do you mean?" Well, if this is the end of her year of Jubilee, "What is she going to do?" I recall, her mom's response. "Maybe it can be her year of adventure!" And I have declared it to be so, it will be my quest and pursuit, giving me purpose. What could be more adventuresome than stepping out on the edge and making myself so vulnerable?
No comments:
Post a Comment