My year of whimsicality, hmmmmmmmmm, not really off to a great start, but that means it can only get better. This is what happened.
Because I had a 30% off coupon at one of the department stores, I wanted to make use of it. So, I went shopping and and to my chagrin, found absolutely nothing, not even a pair of socks! After wandering through the store, trying on countless items, I was exhausted. Yah, for me trying on clothes is exhausting, unlike my gdaughters. They can go on for hours and if I am with them, eventurally I need to find a place to sit! What can I say, I tire easily these days! Anyway, on my way out of the store hunger was "eating" at me. I gave Subway a brief consideration and then in a moments "whim" I decided on lunch at Arriba's Mexican Food Restaurant! MISTAKE!
The food was so spicy hot, it made tears roll down my cheeks! It wouldn't have been quite so bad, but before I ordered, I specifically inquired on the level of seasoning and was told, "No, it's not very hot, there's no chilies in it!" Wrong! If they weren't chilies what were those long green things? So, you see, my whim of the day went totally awry, my coupon expired and I couldn't eat lunch and now my thoughts are fixed on, SHOULD'VE!? A phrase I am to pay special heed. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment