Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lost in Space

I knew it was too good to be true! After finishing what I considered my first blog and clicked on "Edit Posts" like the wind, it was gone! Only thing remaining was the title! Let's see what I can remember.
Seeing is believing. After spending untold amount of time last night setting up my blog account with Google it was to no avail. Following the directions were relatively simple enough. It wasn't until I left the site and tried to return that there was a problem. Nothing I tried would take me back. Checking my e-mail, I was pleasantly surprised to find a confirmation for my account, with a link in case you forget your password etc., including directions to print it out, which I did. Like my other trial and errors, it also failed telling me the URL had expired! Expired, I only received it minutes ago!
Promising myself to return first thing in the morning, I left it and went to bed. Well, here I am first thing in the morning. First try, same as last night. I decided to return to Google and the word "blog" and try again. Finding the site I wanted, one click of the mouse brought me right here to "The Writing Edge." Now you know why it is entitled, "The Writing Edge!"
Holding my breath, I will click on PUBLISH POST!

5 comments:

  1. Wilma,
    Congratulations on your blog. I didn't have any problems getting here and signing up to follow along. We're looking forward to your future posts.
    Jan & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending the first response to my blog. How in the world did you ever find me? Let me know so that I can let others know. Thanks too for being so positive! I will keep writing.
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilma,
    I went to your profile for info about you and the blog, but there was nothing posted(?) or you haven't entered any info there(?). Looking forward to seeing more. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect year to follow your Year of Jubilee! Adventure is just what you need! Congratulations!! You can now claim that you are an official blogger as well as an author! Keep up the good work and remember us little people......love you! Marla, Chandler and Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma - You're getting so good as this computer stuff! Maybe you can help me when I have trouble :)

    Love reading your stuff, keep up the great work.

    Hugs and smooches,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete